Explore Global Line Careers
No Job Vacancies at the moment!
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company with dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies, Sales or relevant field.
- At least 3 years of sales or marketing experience
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Strong in-person presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Must possess own car and able to travel
Interested candidate please kindly send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org